Savant Power is growing. We’re looking for exceptional people to join our team.
- Electrician / Project Manager
- Hardware engineer
- Linux Embedded Software Engineer
- Software Developer (React)
- Power Systems Engineer
- System QA Engineer
- Systems Engineer: Energy
The Systems Engineer is responsible for achieving revenue and install quota by supporting key channels (CI, Utility), through increasing energy product adoption and attach.
Energy Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
Supporting the introduction of new energy monitoring and management products into the CI Channel, including new Microgrid solutions:
- Educating integrators on the new energy platform to drive adoption and take market share from other vendors, including providing in-region, one-on-one virtual new product reviews, preliminary design and training sessions.
- Supporting the Savant sales team with preliminary/budgetary quotations and basic system design for in-bound requests from Savant dealers, including addressing all dealer FAQs on the quote to install process (permitting requirements, 3-line process, freight expectations, etc.)
- Providing technical sales, system design to ensure appropriately sized solutions based on the property and desired features.
- Supporting the Savant Sales team with dealer/client initial calls and internal coordination/referral for electrical deep-dive or advanced design support.
- Working across departments to assure positive first-time experience with Savant dealer and the energy education, quotations, design and installation process.
- Work with Engineering Development Teams to understand first-hand knowledge of upcoming feature developments in Hardware & Software to in turn educate appropriate channels on developments.
Supporting the introduction of new energy monitoring and management products into the Utility Channel:
- Work with utility facility testing and pilots to configure deployment systems.
- Support development by providing feedback on the testing of new hardware, software and tools.
- Supporting the Sales team with dealer/client initial calls and internal coordination/referral for electrical deep-dive or advanced design support.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or 3-5 years of technical sales/design experience
- Experience with home automation and control,
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including programming experience, proficient in Keynote, iPad/iPhone applications, webinar platforms, etc.
- Ability to analyze and adapt to business priorities in a fast paced and changing environment
- Solid financial and budgetary skills
- Ability to work a variable schedule with willingness to travel
- Ability to work remotely from home office and develop and host virtual selling, education and marketing sessions
- Experience with ERP and customer relationship management software