Savant Power is growing. We’re looking for exceptional people to join our team.
- Electrician / Project Manager
- Hardware engineer
- Linux Embedded Software Engineer
- Software Developer (React)
- A firm grasp on CSS and styling techniques like CSS modules, CSS compilers, CSS in JS, mobile-first design
- Familiarity with popular web frameworks (React, Vue, Svelte, Angular, Flask, Ruby on Rails)
- Can speak to the use of functional and declarative paradigms in front-end application development
- Has an understanding of React and React-Redux concepts including side effects, state management, and middlewares.
- Experience interacting with both REST based and Websocket APIs
- Able to build and bundle web applications using tools like Webpack, Babel, Rollup, Snowpack, etc.
- Demonstrable experience using git source control
- A developer with an interest in best practices: using contemporary ECMAScript, linting and pretty'fying code, writing self-documenting code for a team environment.
- A strong candidate keeps up with cutting-edge browser technologies and understands complex web APIs: WASM, WebGL, WebRTC
- A backend dabbler: Someone who has worked with NodeJS, Go, Python, etc. to create a service that a browser client can use
- Understands making a performant frontend application
- Deep understanding of Webpack, Babel, and creating development environments from the ground-up
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment practices, using tools like Travis CI, Gitlab, Microsoft Azure, and Jenkins
- A candidate who can leverage HTML5 to create accessible, semantic sites.
- Working knowledge of Linux/UNIX systems
- Deployed web applications using Static-Site Generators like Gatsby, React-Static, Next.js, Jekyll
Savant Power, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender identity, gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, domestic violence victim status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Savant Power does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Savant Power and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.Apply Here
- Power Systems Engineer
- System QA Engineer
- Systems Engineer: Energy