Savant Power is growing. We’re looking for exceptional people to join our team.
- Electrician / Project Manager
- Hardware engineer
Savant Power is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Hardware Engineer who demonstrate the technical and operational excellence that can drive innovation. Successful candidates will apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve real-world challenges. Candidates must work simultaneously on projects in different phases; while demonstrating robust design and validation skills. Candidates must demonstrate a clear understanding of the mechanics of ongoing operational excellence and product support.
Successful candidates will:
- Collaborate with a skilled and accomplished cross-disciplinary team to conceive and design innovative technologies.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to drive key aspects of technology solution definition, execution and validation.
- Define requirements and design new hardware products in collaboration with the product software and mechanical engineering teams
- Generate and maintain schematic and layout development based on the architecture you have created
- Quickly prototype new products for proof of concept study
- Develop and execute robust test plans
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience working on developing new products, using new technologies, and taking new approaches to solve common problems.
- Electronics experience in the following areas:
- SOC's, microcontrollers, microprocessors (ARM),
- Processor peripheral interfaces (USB, I2C, SPI, storage, high-speed serial interfaces)
- AC/DC power supplies, low voltage analog signal design, E-net, BLE, Wifi, Zigbee
- Working knowledge of PCB fabrication and SMT processes
- Board design and validation experience.
- Experience with design tools: schematic capture, layout tools, lab bring up and debug.
- Knowledge of signal/power integrity and experience with EMC/Safety compliance processes and requirements.
- Familiar with test equipment and methods.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Hands-on experience with power systems, batteries and renewable energy technology
- Proven experience with full-cycle product development experience from inception through maturity
- System-level integration experience
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving EMI/EMC issues
- Experience with product certification, specifically UL or equivalent certifications
- Linux Embedded Software Engineer
- Software Developer (React)
- Power Systems Engineer
- System QA Engineer
- Systems Engineer: Energy